The Atami Wilma growing system has been a run-away success since its launch in Holland. Now available in the UK, this extremely versatile system can be used in many different combinations with any growing medium.
The main Wilma kits available offer pot based dripper systems with sizes ranging from 8 pots to 20 pots. They are, especially suitable for growing in clay pebbles, rockwool growcubes or organic growing media such as soil or coco fibre although any medium can be used.
As a part of the incredible Atami growing range these systems offer hydroponic feeding possibilities to all growers including those who traditionally grow only in pots. Each system is supplied with both flood drippers and arrow drippers to allow the grower complete freedom in their choice of growing medium.
Benefits to the grower:
- 0.5m2 so two systems fit perfectly under a single 600 watt gro-light.
- Excellent drainage whatever medium is used.
- Large pump access for maintenance and monitoring of nutrient solution.
- Pots are easily located and removed as necessary without interrupting nutrient flow or other pots.
- High quality pots are ideal size and reusable.
- Self-contained system greatly reduces chance of leakage.
- Massive choice of growing media.
- Single high quality full colour instruction sheet provided.
Overnight success in Holland – this system is taking Europe by storm!
By offering a wide range of growing media, combined with the world famous range of B’cuzz nutrients and enhancers specially tailored to those substrates, Atami have created a true ‘one-stop’ brand for the indoor grower.